The candidate should have a Master's or Doctorate Degree in a business discipline. The specific needs at present for GBM Program are in the Management fields.
Requirements for Candidates:
1. Master’s or Doctorate Degrees in Business Discipline preferably Logistics Management, Import-Export Management and Production and Operation Management.
2. At least 2 years teaching experience plus practical business experience needed.
3. Any nationality can apply
4. Willing to relocate in Chiang Mai as full-time lecturer
- Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as Principles of Management, Introduction to Business, Strategic Management, Seminar in International Business Management, Selected topics in International Business Management, Business Decision Making.
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts for internal and external defense committees.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations and conferences.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
- Collaborate with members of the business community to improve programs, to develop new Academic Activities, and to provide student access to learning opportunities such as internships.
- Participate in student recruitment, registration, and extra curricula activities.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees that deal with institutional policies, departmental matters, and academic issues.
- Participate in campus and community events.
- Perform administrative duties.
- Supervise undergraduate and/or graduate teaching, internship, and research work.
- Conduct research in a particular field of knowledge, and publish findings in professional journals, books, and/or electronic media.
- Act as advisers to student organizations.