Applicants must have already completed their high school education or its equivalent and submit the required graduation documents (see Required Documents No.7) before semester 1/2023 starts on 7 August 2023.
Online apply via inter.cmru.ac.th NOW – 14 July 2023.
Complete the form and attach files as follows:
- A 1 inch photo
- Graduation Documents (see required documents here)
- Copy of Passport
Application Fee Payment 400 THB
Direct Payment at International College, Chiang Mai Rajabhat University, 7th Floor, 90-Year building OR Transaction via “International College, Chiang Mai Rajabhat University” Bank Account No. 821-296813-1, Siam Commercial Bank then send your payment slip with your name and your program you apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcement of Eligible Candidates on 18 July 2023
Applicants interview on 21 July 2023 via an online platform. Please check the interview
- information via www.inter.cmru.ac.th. All applicants will be invited to interview via an online platform. Please prepare your internet connection and check the interview information via www.inter.cmru.ac.th
Language Proficiency Test
- English Language for
- English for International Communication (International Program)
- International Business Management Program (International Program)
- Aviation Business Management Program (International Program)
- Chinese Language for Business Chinese Program (International Program)
- Thai Language for Thai for Business Communication Program (International Program)
Announcement of Interview Result
International College will announce the interview result on Monday, 24 July 2023 via www.inter.cmru.ac.th
If you do not receive our reply email within 5 days after submitting your online admission, Please kindly check your “junk mail” folder or “spam” folder.
Documents Submission and Tuition Fee Payment
|Record Personal Information||24 July – 4 August 2023||www.reg.cmru.ac.th|
|Tuition Fee Payment||24 July – 4 August 2023||Bangkok Bank all branches|
|Documents Submission||1 – 4 August 2023||International College, Chiang Mai Rajabhat University|
1. The Personal information documents, printed out from the system.
2. Graduation Documents
Applicants must have already completed their high school education or its equivalent and submit the required graduation documents according to the announcement and must be at least one of these required as follow:
- 2 copies of Certified Graduation Certification from Ministry of Education of student’s country and translated into Thai or English. OR
- Certificate and Transcript from General Educational Development or GED including 2 copies of the General Educational Development certification and 2 copies of the General Educational Development transcript
3. 2 copies of Household Registration or VISA
4. 4 copies of Passport
5. 4 copies of Certificate of Name Change (If any)
6. 2 photos of 1 inch size with white shirt with blue or white background. (For student ID card)
7. Applicants who do not show up on the date of document submission will not be accepted as Chiang Mai Rajabhat University’s students.
8. Incomplete, missing, or false documents or submitting the documents later than the date given in the announcement will result in an automatic forfeit of admission.
|English for International Communication||
|International Business Management||
|Aviation Business Management||
|Thai for Business Communication||
- International Students Fee: 10,000 THB per semester
- Entrance Fee: about 4,000 THB